By Lonely Planet, Nate Cavalieri, Wendy Yanagihara
Lonely Planet: The world's best go back and forth consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Costa Rica is your passport to all of the such a lot proper and updated recommendation on what to determine, what to pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. count number butterflies and orchids within the Monteverde Cloud wooded area, have a clean cup of espresso amid San Jose's Spanish-colonial constructions, or kayak prior dolphins within the Golfo Dulce; all along with your depended on shuttle significant other. Get to the guts of Costa Rica and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Costa Rica shuttle Guide:
- Full-color maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries express you the best approach to tailor your journey in your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent money and time and assist you get round like a neighborhood, heading off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cell numbers, web content, transit suggestions, and costs
- Honest reviews for all budgets - together with consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, and hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra profitable go back and forth adventure - together with customs, heritage, media, paintings, track, dance, landscapes, actions, ecology, natural world, and extra
- Over 30 colour maps
- Useful features - together with Wildlife consultant, trip with childrens, and Month-by-Month (annual competition calendar)
- Coverage of San Jose, crucial Valley, Highlands, Northwest, Peninsula de Nicoya, imperative Pacific Coast, South, Peninsula de Osa, Golfo Dulce, Caribbean Coast, Northern Lowlands, and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Costa Rica, our so much finished advisor to Costa Rica, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the pinnacle points of interest and take the line much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights of Costa Rica? try out Lonely Planet's detect Costa Rica, a photo-rich consultant to the country's most renowned points of interest.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Nate Cavalieri, Adam Skolnick, and Wendy Yanagihara.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's major shuttle consultant writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot in the world, in addition to an award-winning site, a collection of cellular and electronic commute items, and a committed traveller group. Lonely Planet's challenge is to permit curious tourists to event the realm and to actually get to the guts of the locations they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 winner in favourite trip advisor category
'Lonely Planet courses are, effortlessly, like no other.' - manhattan Times
'Lonely Planet. it is on everyone's bookshelves; it really is in each traveller's arms. it is on cellphones. it is on the net. it really is all over the place, and it is telling whole generations of individuals the right way to go back and forth the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)